We do our job with the same dedication and attention to detail.
Make the right choice, hire a contract cleaning business.
When creating a bid or planning to take on a new facility, consider using contracted labour, temporary employees, and part-time workers who can be dismissed if you don’t need them. For this to work, the best option is choosing a cleaning company to handle these tasks. Some of the cleaning positions include:
- Pickers: They pick large debris in the spot bowl or seating area.
- Blowers: They clean up small debris using air-blowers while moving downward toward the main floor.
- Sweepers: They use brooms to sweep across rows of seating and then down the stairs to the main floor.
- Restroom team: They are responsible for cleaning and stocking public restrooms. If work is not done correctly, these are areas that will generate complaints.
- Trash team: This team is responsible for collecting, bagging, and disposal of trash, cardboard, and other recycled materials.
- Suite crew: This team is responsible for suites, boxes, and offices.
In sports facilities, I-Shine Cleaning Services calculate cleaning costs in many different ways. They do not bid by the square foot as in other facilities. We are at your beck and call whenever you need us.